Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inflation Hedge Strategy at Work

Here's the Inflation Hedge Strategy at work and how an un-managed mortgage compares to a managed mortgage from myself.

This strategy will save you thousands of dollars and shave years off your mortgage.

Most importantly, this strategy, avoids a potentially large payment shock at the end of your term.

The key to this, is to have someone manage your mortgage for you. Typically your bank will not provide this extra service and you'll only hear from them at the end of the term to renew. With me, at no cost, I will monitor your mortgage and implement this simple strategy to save you money.

Call or email me today if you need further explanation or would like to implement this to your mortgage! 604-786-9099 christos@gitersos.com

Here's the first video I created on this excellent strategy http://gitersos.blogspot.com/2011/09/inflation-hedge-strategy.html

No comments: